A new Italian restaurant is coming to The Star and we are on the hunt for a Sous Chef.
This is a unique opportunity to Support the Chef De Cuisine set up all aspects of kitchen operations and build your own team!
You will be an energetic and professional Sous Chef with over 3 years' experience and knowledge of Italian cuisine who has:
- Previous experience as JSC / Sous Chef
- Hold relevant tertiary qualifications, such as Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Strong understanding of Italian produce, culinary techniques and kitchen equipment
- The ability to effectively and efficiently coordinate and work as part of the team
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills highly regarded
- Ability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
Simply express your interest online by clicking on "Apply now" and upload your (updated) resume.
Benefits of working at The Star
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
Due to current events, it is important to note you must be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident and/or have full Australian working rights with no restrictions to be considered for this role. The Star Entertainment Group cannot offer international sponsorships at this time
Advertised: 14 Oct 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time