At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
What will you do?
This role presents a unique opportunity to join our Melbourne Transport team, which spans a broad range of capability in operations from operational planning, operational safety, strategic operational advisory, service planning through to readiness and integration. We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic development and, it’s the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart. Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
- Work on complex and major rail projects
- Lead other technical personnel in delivering key tasks for clients
- Provide strategic rail operational advice, guidance and strategies in effectively providing the necessary operational elements to significant rail network changes
- Deliver relevant areas of projects within proposed deadlines and budgets
- Develop operational concepts and strategic plans in engagement with a multitude of stakeholders
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for being at the forefront of rail operations advisory and be someone that actively pursues collaborating and engaging with others to help shape future rail networks. You will need extensive applied knowledge and experience in rail operations and exposure within rail operators. It is also highly desirable for you to have the following skills:
- In depth and broad operational railway knowledge, across multiple areas of railway operations
- A working understanding of typical railway operational practices and preferably rail operational safety
- Experience in developing strategic operational railway documentation such as a Concept of Operations
- General working knowledge of railway maintenance practices
- Ability to support and engage with multiple stakeholders across the varied disciplines of assurance, engineering and design
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
We’ve re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients’ ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can’t.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!