The Technical Account Manager (TAM) provides pro-active services designed to improve customer IT operational health in assigned accounts, as part of the Premier Support program. The value the TAM brings to the customer is successful operation, and hence realization of value, of Adobe products. The value the TAM brings to Adobe is increased customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and awareness needed around product improvements.
This position requires a technical candidate, with a strong development/consulting/support background and proven customer-facing, and relationship management skills. The TAM will be the point-of-contact for delivery of pro-active services, best practice advice and guidance, and being the customer’s technical advocate within Adobe. They will also coordinate with the Account Management, support, consulting, TechOps and engineering teams in Adobe, to ensure technical queries are addressed, in a timely manner, to meet the customer’s project time-lines and requirements. The TAM also needs a deep understanding of the products, and technologies involved, to help assigned accounts avoid issues, mitigate risks and manage changes.
The position would require travel to customer sites, with 10-15% on-site work.
- Delivery of pro-active and preventative deliverables and best practices
- Pro-active notifications of upcoming releases and possible impact
- Guiding customer through complex environment changes
- Onsite and production support
- Regular knowledge transfer sessions
- Coordinating/driving customer technical issues with support/engineering/consulting
- Managing technical escalations
- Customer status calls and reporting
- Regular service reviews
- Multi-year experience working in complex enterprise IT environments in consulting/support/account management/development roles
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English a must, another language would be beneficial
- Solid presentation skills, and experience organising and managing high-profile customer calls and meetings
- Ability to troubleshoot complex enterprise issues (Linux, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, Redis, PHP)
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Building Customer/Partner Relationships, Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Project Management, Strategic Insight, Product & Technology Expertise, Value Selling.eCommerce experience.
- Understanding of web technologies.. Linux, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, Redis, PHP.
- Experience with Linux CLI and shell scripting.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of web-application security vulnerabilities and how to avoid them, such as understanding PCI compliance concepts
- Must-have: Customer-facing experience in enterprise projects
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years programming experience
- 2+ years business analysis experience
- 2+ years of Magento experience
Sr. Support Engineer, Technical Consultant, Support Specialist, Field Support Engineer
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.