Our purpose at Officeworks is to help make bigger things happen, for our customers, our team, and our community.
We’re a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand employing over 8,000 team members, with a national footprint of more than 165 retail stores and a dedicated team supporting the Business to Business market. Our people are our biggest asset and we wouldn’t be where we are today without the collective skill, dedication and talent of our team members who embody the Officeworks spirit every day – whether that’s in store, support office or in a CFC. We are passionate about supporting the communities in which we live and work, and want our team members to take ownership and accountability to help make bigger things happen every day.
About the role
We’re currently seeking Casual Team Members to join us at our Alexandria store for our busy Christmas and Back To School period.
As a Team Member you will work across all departments including technology, stationery, furniture, registers, receiving and replenishment. Your role will involve working together with the rest of the store team to ensure we deliver great customer service every day. Providing expert advice to customers in the broad range of products and services that we sell, you will also make sure that merchandise is available and presented well for customers.
- You enjoy being around people and working in a team
- You are passionate about helping others
- You like being busy in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy taking responsibility and delivering on your commitments
- You take pride in delivering a great customer experience
- You're flexible with your availability, being able to work a variety of hours including across weekdays, weekends and late nights to meet our customers' needs
At Officeworks, we focus on creating an empowering and fun culture where people enjoy coming to work. We value our team's uniqueness and reward our team members by offering some great #officeworksperks including:
- An inclusive and supportive team environment
- A key focus on wellbeing
- Potential flexible working arrangements to help you best manage your priorities
- Generous discounts at Officeworks, along with team member discounts at Kmart and Target.
- Ongoing training and development with real opportunities to progress your career
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia.