Industry Leading Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Company
Opportunity for Career Progression | Positive Work Environment
About The Company
Our client is among the leading air conditioning, building management and refrigeration suppliers, designers and installers in the greater Sydney area. They provide professional design, service, and installation of all types of air conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical units for commercial, residential, military and telecommunications uses.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Air Conditioning Technician to join their company based in Belrose, NSW and service the Sydney region. There is the opportunity to EARN $70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation + a Fully Maintained Vehicle + Fuel + Etag + iPad + Overtime.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Service, repair and maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Communicate confidently with clients to represent the company professionally
- Maintain accurate service records
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an Air Conditioning Technician
- Current White Card and Refrigeration Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A current police check or willingness to obtain
- Proficient computer skills
- A current drivers licence
- Established Company | Leader in New Technologies
- Opportunity to Increase Your Earnings Through Overtime
- Close-Knit Social Team | Ongoing Training Provided
- Future Career Developments | Focus on Internal Promotions
- Work on a Variety of Interesting Projects
- Immediate Start for the Right Person
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: