- Casual position - 7:00am Start
- Process, picking and packaging work
- Join a dynamic and supportive team
- Easy to get to location
- Operation of production machinery required
- High Risk Work License (forklift licence) required
With over 20 years' experience, Puratap manufactures and retails water purifiers, providing clean, pure drinking water to households across South Australia and beyond.
Puratap is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business and provides a unique opportunity for an energetic, reliable and hard-working person to become an integral part of its motivated warehouse team based in Stepney.
People from all walks of life have become part of our warehouse team. In order to be successful you will need to have had experience in a store and stock control in a volume warehouse facility and enjoy production work. Duties include filter assembly and maintenance of the warehouse.
You will receive support from our team in all aspects of our warehouse operations and you will be reporting to our Warehouse Manager.
The successful applicant will be a person who possesses the following attributes:
- Willing and available to start at 7:00am. Have accurate picking, packing, receiving and dispatch skills
- Can ensure timely product assembly and processing
- Display sound computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Has stock take experience with good attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Have a Drivers Licence
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Be willing to start work early each morning
- Take pride in maintaining a tidy and efficient warehouse
- A sound understanding of WPS principles
- Have a high risk license (forklift licence)
If you are a motivated and energetic person with good production skills, then we would like to hear from you.
We are now processing applications - please apply.
No Recruitment companies please-genuine applicants only.