Bookkeeper - MYOB
- 30 hours per week
- 4-week Temp Contract, $38/hour + super
- Inner south side location, with onsite parking
Key duties in this role will include but not limited to:
- Processing AP and AR
- Bank Reconciliations
- Process invoicing and transactions in line with systems and frameworks
- General GL reconciliations
- Payroll for company portfolio
- Other ad hoc accounting support activities as required
- Minimum 5+ years working experience as a Bookkeeper, undertaking similar duties as per above.
- Advanced working knowledge of MYOB, including minimum intermediate Excel skills
- A self-starter, eager and self-motivated, who is focussed on getting the job done whilst can have a laugh with the team here and there
- Flexibility and adaptability with initiative to just pick it up and run with it
- Proactive attitude with good attention to detail and analytical thinking skills
- A self-starter, quick to learn systems and processes, highly efficient whilst maintaining accuracy and quality
- Ability to commence immediately or from Wednesday the 22nd of July 2020
If you are definitey available to commence within the above timeframes and meet the criteria above, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire License' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).