about 23 hours ago
about 23 hours ago A MultiNational conglomerate is looking to bring in an experienced Sales Manager to cover their Sales and Business Development activities for Australia & New Zealand. This person will be given the autonomy to run the ANZ business to proactively contribute to the Company's growth plans. This will be a home based role in Australia.
Responsibilities of ANZ Sales Manager (Water/Wastewater/Process Industries):
- To be able to take ownership and full responsibility for the growth of direct sales and business development activities focusing on the industrial water (process treatment, Reverse Osmosis, desalination, Pulp&Paper, Mining processes, etc).
- Plan and prepare yearly budgets & business/sales strategies for assigned territory/customer base in conjunction with the APAC Regional Sales & Marketing Director.
- Able to carry out technical problem selling mode with solutions and value selling
- Able to coordinate and conduct technical seminars for customers and training of distributors as required in conjunction with the R&D and Technical Team.
- As the market leader for ANZ, you will be called to represent the Company for contract and sales negotiations in your area; also ensuring constant communication between you and your International Sales & Marketing colleagues who are dealing with equivalent products & applications in other parts of the world.
- Holds an engineering degree (chemistry, chemical engineering or scientifically related)
- Has a proven Sales/Business Development track record of at least 5years in the water & process industries, covering direct sales, business to business.
- Someone who is able to communicate well with both internal and external stakeholders
- Someone who is able to work both independently with a strong business acumen to cover the ANZ region as well as working in a team with international counterparts.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112