Firstly we’re going to love you thirst for knowledge and your commitment to learn and become the best version of yourself.
The second thing we are going to notice about you, is your ability and desire to go above and beyond for each and every customer. No task is to big or small when it comes to creating the ultimate customer experience.
Our people, product and passion are our defining point of difference in our market.
We are proud to be an ASX listed, leading and innovative homeware and linen retailer, who value their people and embrace change with vision and courage; and ALWAYS….. ALWAYS put the customer first.
With over 170 stores across Australia and New Zealand (and still growing) and a large online business, we believe in rewarding positive results and are a company that value passion, collaboration and persistence.
About the Opportunity:
This is a casual opportunity that will require you to work nights and over the weekend, however don’t be mistaken we are committed to investing in you long term and help you achieve you career goals; we are small enough to care and large enough to create further opportunities.
Becoming a critical member to the stores success, your days will be filled with;
- Creating a customer experience that is engaging, insightful and memorable
- Contributing to the success of the overall sales performance of the store
- Assisting with Visual Merchandising
- Stock management and control
- Supporting the team and helping everyone become successful
- Our awesome team and amazing culture
- The ability to really have future growth and development opportunities available to you
- Unreal discounts
- Our loyal customer base
- Our supportive leadership team
- Previous experience within a customer focused environment (ideally retail in homeware)
- Demonstrated success in sales
- Outstanding teamwork commitment
To submit your application, please click “apply now” and include a cover letter (yes we love reading your cover letter) outlining why this is the right opportunity for you and how you meet the “what it takes to be great” along with your resume.