Our client is a highly-regarded, Australian firm that has a rich history of success and continues to grow and strengthen its international presence.
This progressive firm is focused on achieving excellence and as a result, boasts a long-list of accolades from various legal publications, including Legal 500.
You will be involved in:
- general employment work and health & safety matters.
- junior lawyer (2-3 years' PQE); with
- relevant experience in employment law (contentious and non-contentious).
- Tier 1 salary.
- Quality matters and clients.
- Promotes from within.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Alternatively, click apply and email your resume.