Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Short Description: If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Location: Sydney (Australia)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud Financials functional expert
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Gather, analyze business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis
- Active participation in preparing various project documents - Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials
- Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
- Write functional requirement documents
- Create and execute test scenarios in various test environments
- Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase
Functional/Technical Skills :
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least two or more of these modules: Fusion General Ledger, Fusion Payable, Fusion Receivable, Fusion Fixed Assets and Fusion Cash Management
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project and Supporting Oracle Cloud
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Experience in multiple end-to-end implementations / support projects of Oracle eBS (R12 & 11i) involving Financials modules in Financial services industry domains
- Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA)
- Understanding of File based data import and REST APIs
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 8-10+ years of experience as Oracle Financial CLOUD consultant.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to develop / groom a team of Consultants / Senior Consultants for an engagement and work in an onsite-offshore team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement, any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”