At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at
We currently have opportunities for a self-motivated, reliable Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic to join the Spotless team at HQJOC, Bungendore. This position will provide effective support to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the daily cleaning services.
This position will deliver a range of services including, but not limited to:
- Deliver preventative and responsive maintenance to air-conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical ventilation systems and equipment.
- Represent the business appropriately in all dealings with external and internal contacts
- Provide ideas and support innovation
- Contribute to condition assessments throughout the course of duties
- Actively manage and meet response times, deadlines and safety obligations
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian Citizenship Mandatory)
- Qualified Refrigeration Tradesperson
- Trade Registered and Licensed, as required
- Valid driver's licence with no restrictions
- Current first aid certificate preferred
- Advantage to trades having a variety of experience with a minimum 3 years' experience post trade within a commercial and maintenance environment
- Experience in responding to and satisfying customer requests
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
Advertised: 06 Nov 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time