We are currently seeking experienced Blenders / Batchers / Machine Operators to join our busy food manufacturing client located in the South Eastern / Bayside Suburbs of Melbourne. The roles will involve working powders and performing a range of duties such as batching, mixing, machine operation, packing products, labelling, sorting, quality checking and general production labouring work.
To be successful in this position, you will be expected to demonstrate:
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment in a similar role
- Capable of lifting up to 25kg bags
- Knowledge of HACCP and GMP would be highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have your own transport and valid driver's licence
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including your own pair of Safety Shoes, High Visibility Vest, Ear Protection and appropriate Work Wear
These are great opportunities to work with our reputable client with the potential of permanent full-time employment for the right candidates.
If you believe you demonstrate the above skills, experience and motivation we would encourage you to 'APPLY NOW'.
Blaze Staffing Solutions