In this role you will be assisting the onsite Safety Manager with operational HSEQ including contractor onboards, document reviews, site inspections and administration as needed. As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide administrative support to the HSEQ Manager when required with respect to monthly reporting and documented systems.
- Prepare and review documented policies, standards, procedures and templates.
- Perform HSEQ site internal audits as per company schedule or project plans including Incident investigations and root cause analysis in line with the company procedure
- Administer and maintain HSEQ compliance documentation and records
- Develop and execute project site specific HSEQ plans including risk assessments and related control measures
- Ensure that both safety toolbox meeting and pre-job start meeting are performed prior to starting the site works as per project plans
- Perform Drug and Alcohol Screening for site workers to ensure fitness for work in line with policy and procedures
- Ensure project compliance on site by the company, sub- contractors, and their subcontractors in line with the company's and/or customer HSE program as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Diploma in WHS/OHS or equivalent as well as a construction white card and drivers licence
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the construction or resources industry
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 50 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.