Jacqui E understands that a woman's outfit directly relates to how confident she feels and that's why we work hard to ensure our customers look and feel beautiful. Our style draws inspiration from contemporary global fashion trends; sophisticated professional attire, versatile casuals and those perfect pieces for special occasions. Jacqui E has an emphasis on flattering silhouettes, quality fabrics and exceptional tailoring.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting role at our Tea Tree Plaza for a passionate Sales Assistant that is focused on winning the first impression. In this role, you'll have and warm and welcoming approach which encourages customers to return. The key to your success will lie in a personal interest of seasonal fashion trends that meet customer needs, creating connections that maximise sales, representing the brand with style and integrity, and supporting the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising.
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets
- Represent Jacqui E by providing customer service with flair and integrity
- Cash handling and processing sales
- Working well within a team environment
- Assist with stock management and setting up visual merchandising
- Following loss prevention processes to minimise stock loss
- Attend store meetings and in-store training
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Demonstrate confidence to approach, connect and sell to our customers
- Understand what great customer service looks like
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus with everything you do
- Value integrity and doing things the right way
- Enjoy working with a team in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Be 'solutions focused' when faced with problems
At the Just Group we value high performers and will reward your efforts. When joining our team, you'll be offered:
- 50% staff discount
- In-store coaching and comprehensive training plans with an emphasis on fashion styling and service
- Internal career opportunities across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets
- Opportunities for product incentives
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
Jacqui E is an integral part of the Just Group, which is a major international retail business. For more information on the Just Group and its other 6 brands, visit the website.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're looking to join one of Australia's largest fashion retail companies and develop a career in the retail industry, click the 'Apply now' button!
Please note, you will be taken to the Just Group website to complete our application form. You will be asked to enter in your email before proceeding; however, you may be able to populate the majority of fields that follow or save your application for later without completing all required fields and can therefore apply on a mobile.
The Just Group