- Be part of an organisation that values diversity, inclusion, and respect
- Work closely with long-standing institutional clients
- Work for a leader in Flexibility in the work place
Role Location: Sydney, NSW
Role Type: Fixed term contract, Full Time
As a Global Markets’ Front Office and Client Support you will be responsible for: Post trade lifecycle issue management and support (cancellations, amendments, options expiries, STP issues etc.) on behalf of the trading & Sales desk; Key escalation contacts for Global Markets Operations on all trade lifecycle issues and achieve remediation of these issues with Operations/Product Control/Business Execution; Participate in STP capabilities for the business and introduce process improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency and capabilities of the business and client experience; Driving development and review of new and existing trade capture booking models for new product implementation; Driving development of internal controls for trade capture models, mitigating operational risks through a proactive approach; Documentation of procedures and controls across FO Support activities; Co-ordination of UAT/Implementation of front office system migrations and developments; and Assist with Libor migration
As a Senior Analyst you will support the growing markets business in Australia and will provide additional support to the global team and key stakeholders. In this role, you will review current local & global markets processes, propose improvements, and ensure compliance with regulatory changes. You will maintain strong knowledge of Front to Back processes, ensure that controls and procedures are adhered to, and keep abreast of regulatory changes and operational risks. You will take ownership of issues and be pro-active in identifying issues and solutions. You will ensure and that all services delivered comply with ANZ Group governance requirements, policies, processes and standards and with legal and regulatory requirements. As a valued member of the team, you will also contribute to fostering a strong collaborative culture and positive team dynamics consistent with the Bank’ Values.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Evident past experience of having an experience in financial services with extensive middle office experience
- Excellent working knowledge of different asset classes, (FX, Commodities, Rates & Credit as well as structured products) with a special focus on rates products.
- Excellent knowledge of middle office processes and the Front Office trading system Murex. Knowledge of broker execution platforms will be advantageous.
- An ability to be flexible in your daily work routine to cater to ad hoc investigations or reporting requirements. Is able to work on an individual basis but also to work as part of a bigger global team
- Able to influence people to deliver outcomes
- Able to influence people and build strong working relationships within and across business units
- Strong customer service ethic, subject to maintaining internal controls
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS121275