We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry, with 11,000 rental locations in 180 countries.
Join a fantastic international business in a growing EPM team as we expand our presence in Australia. We are seeking an experienced Oracle Hyperion PBCS professional to be an essential member of the global team working with various departments and stakeholders across the company to support the day to day operations of the solution across the APAC and EMEA regions. You will be responsible for maintenance, documentation, and ongoing development of the PBCS applications in all environments.
We are looking for a self-starter that can work independently as well as be a positive contributor in a fast-paced environment. You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player, keen to work with international team mates.
- Assist in management of metadata and rules changes related to chart of accounts, entities, scenarios and custom members.
- Data integrations from ERP and related systems, perform reconciliations to source systems.
- Assists the FP&A team to manage the periodic forecast processes
- Carry out regular change requests including business analysis on systems and process improvements alongside management
- Execute security changes in PBCS ensuring that proper approvals are obtained.
- Development and maintenance of web forms, data grids, task lists and other templates.
- Experience with FDMEE, SQL databases, data integration tools
- Research and coordinate resolution of system-related issues
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy within Financial Planning applications and modules.
- Develop and implements the necessary operational controls.
- Ensure the timely and accurate generation of all reporting, ensuring consistency and standardization amongst the various types of reports and databases.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable change management processes and procedures including external controls and other internal controls.
- Provide training on planning application to approximately 100+ users
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance or IT/Computer Science with relevant work experience
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting processes, control processes
- Proven experience as an administrator of Oracle EPM solutions, PBCS preferred but open to Essbase/Planning
- Experience in full life-cycle project development: requirements, design, development, testing, roll-out to end users
- Must have the right to work in Australia and ideally located in country already
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, apply now!
Avis Budget Group