Our Assistant Restaurant Managers are the heart and soul of their Fonda ‘Casa’. They oversee all aspects of restaurant operations whilst leading and inspiring their teams to deliver amazing guest experiences.
Our Bondi restaurant is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to lead their team!
Experience – At least 1 years’ experience in a similar Assistant Restaurant Manager role as well as 2 years’ experience in Hospitality Management
Location – Must have full working rights in Australia and be available to work in our Bondi location.
- Planning and organising events
- Leading from the front, running top notch shifts with fantastic Guest experience
- Recruiting, training and building the team of superstars
- Writing and overseeing rosters
- Managing performance through performance reviews, feedback and coaching
- All other operations of the restaurant including food safety, OH&S, maintenance and more
What we offer:
- 38-hour rostered weeks and the occasional weekend off
- Flexible schedules
- Career development support
Think you’ve got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you! Submit a cover letter and resume outlining your experience and why Fonda sounds like the new home for you.