Who We Are:
Liftango provides the technology needed to support the shift towards shared modes of transport. Our integrated bus and carpool platforms solve the challenge of dynamically matching people and vehicles in a way that is convenient and efficient. We are a global business supporting some of the worlds largest corporations and transit agencies.
Come and join Liftango and be part of our mission to make sustainable and meaningful connections through engaging platforms that optimize transport systems and combat climate change.
We are helping:
- Cities evolve into smart cities,
- Transit agencies to create better public bus systems,
- Private bus operators to digitize their services to become more efficient,
- Corporations to create sustainable and scalable mobility solutions for their staff,
- Property developers to design sites around future mobility solutions instead of using space for parking.
Unlock all the good that comes from shared transport.
Make sustainable and meaningful connections through engaging platforms to optimize transport systems and combat climate change.
Sound like a fit? Find out more about us here:
What you'll do day to day:
- Work with the Labs team to run simulations and transit scans
- Identifying regions suitable for on-demand transport
- Conducting research on different towns/cities/regions using various data sources including census data.
- Creating new analytics tools to improve our consulting capabilities
- Presenting information and presentations to potential clients
- Analyse our current applications and suggest improvements
- Create reports for internal and external clients
- Create data flows/ ETL jobs
- Collect requirements from customers
- Work with the engineering team to facilitate deployments based on simulated results
- Assist with the implementation of the data warehouse
- Peer review code from other team members
- Add to our knowledge base by reading studies, conducting studies
- SQL (Postgres)
- Understanding of the scientific process
- Experience in facilitation effective use of Agile principles and processes
- Experience in developing dashboards
- Experience with data warehousing
- Experience with descriptive statistics
- Experience with A/B testing
- Familiar with machine learning techniques
- AWS Glue Experience
- Familiar with geo-spatial data visualization techniques
- Self Reliant: Needs to be able to both work as a member of a team and independently
- Customer Focused: Needs to be comfortable talking with and delivering results to customers both internal and external
- Quality: Cares about the standard of work produced
- Communicator: You are able to clearly communicate your ideas and thoughts to teams and customers.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Compensation
Remote working conditions - As the world continues to adjust to life with COVID, we've evolved away from office-based working conditions and will continue to offer this flexibility to our staff. This is an immediate start for the right candidate. The role is 100% remote and any necessary equipment will be shipped to you before your start date.