We are currently recruiting for a Heavy Road Transport HD Fitter, to be based in the Goldfields region of WA. These roles will be on a rotating 2/1 roster FIFO from Perth offering competitive rates.
Our client is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Completing preventative maintenance and repairs to heavy road transport
- Experience working on Kenworth, Howard Porter trailers, Boomerang trailers, ISX & QSK Engines as well as Triple and Quad configurations.
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift
- Strong work history in a similar position
- Current Drivers Licence
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Safety conscious
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Diesel Mechanic