When you join Capricorn, you join a community of people who enjoy coming to work and a company that genuinely invests in their employees. Our culture is one of our most valued assets, so when we recruit, we look for people that not only share our values but are also excited to celebrate our successes. It is our dedication to creating a great place to work, that has resulted in Capricorn being finalists in the AIM Pinnacle Awards for Human Resource Management Excellence for the last two consecutive years.
We understand the importance of investing in our team members, that is why we have a great benefits program. This includes professional development, salary continuance insurance, flexible working, paid parental leave, ‘dress for your day' dress code, wellness program, ability to purchase leave, access to a range of discounts, a fantastic reward and recognition program and plenty of social events to keep our team connected.
The role and what we are looking for
Due to continued growth we are looking for a new team member to join the Capricorn Insurance Services (CIS) team. The CIS Team Leader role is responsible for ensuring the delivers exceptional general insurance broking services to its clients within the given service level requirements.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Motivating, empowering, and engaging staff to build a high performing team;
- Driving efficiency by identifying and developing process improvement opportunities;
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relationships, including being a point of escalation; and
- Ensuring the ongoing compliance of the CIS business with external regulatory bodies.
- Demonstrated team management experience in an operations or sales role in the insurance industry (essential);
- Tier 1 RG146 qualification (essential);
- Diploma in financial services, insurance broking or similar (desirable).
Capricorn is a member-based organisation proudly operating by cooperative principles to make it easier for our more than 21,000 Members across Australia and New Zealand to run and grow their automotive businesses. We provide products and services including trade credit, risk protection, equipment finance, trade events, travel services, fuel cards and 24/7 online access to knowledge-based products and services, making our Members ‘stronger with Capricorn'.
The next steps
If you think you are the right person for this role and you believe your values align with Capricorn's, then please apply now. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive, so it is better to apply sooner rather than later.
For further information and detail on Capricorn, please visit our website at .