A rare opportunity for an energetic, motivated and driven key account manager to partner with a start-up who are chartered to formulate, manufacture and market the highest quality complementary medicines backed and supported by the international parent.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this start-up business is in its growth phase, ready to dominate the national and international market.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key pharmacy clients
- Develop and implement growth marketing strategies, work with marketing team closely to increase market share.
- Develop solutions to satisfied customer and key client's needs and delivery best service, building relationships with key customers through regular meeting and visits.
- Negotiating global distribution terms & conditions and signing Distribution Agreement.
- Planning and organising product launching shows and product seminar for each territory.
To be successful for this role the desired candidate must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of business development experience in local or international pharmacy industry.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills to support business growth.
- Good planning and organisation with a focus on prioritisation of tasks and projects likely to deliver the highest return.
- Proficient in using software, Microsoft suite to enhance productivity
- Be apart of a growing start-up organisation
- Competitive base + super + Incentives
- Work for a business with a strong company culture and a supportive environment