Head of Programme IT Risk
- $200-240K incl. super + bonus
- Global role working with the best in the business
- Sydney CBD Location (NSW 2000)
This is a newly created position and the mandate has been created as part of a 5 year IT modernisation and Cloud group migration Global road-map.
The purpose of the role is to develop and conduct consistent program wide risk & control assessments and proactively manage program risks, issues, ensure compliance with the Group enterprise risk, issue management across the organisation and external vendors
You will also be responsible to identify and monitor ongoing operational risk buy down throughout the program initiatives; Identify and mitigate risks and issues related to the program delivery. Working with key stakeholders to support engagement with all external Financial Service Regulators across all jurisdictions in which this group operates eg APRA, PRA, MAS and all US state regulators.
It is incredibly commercial and requires someone just as commercial to come on board to work closely with the business and senior leadership team.
Other Role Insights
- Working with divisional and functional delivery leads to support them in the development and ongoing management of the program risks
- Working with Divisional and Group CROs to coordinate risk management for the program
- Work within the organisations Risk Framework for Technology Services
- Experience of working with teams; outsourced IT service partners across multiple geographies in a global role
- 8 years' experience in a similar role of IT risk management
- Experience of working with Financial Service Regulators in a senior risk management role
- Broad knowledge of IT risk management, legal requirements and best practices
- Understanding of risks in key processes involved in delivering significant IT outsourcing for global organizations, including the IT supply chain
- Understanding of risks inherent in large scale IT transformation programmes within Financial Service organisations
- Worked within an Agile organisation