Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific is located opposite one of the most speculator beaches on the Central Coast, NSW. Our dynamic hotel is looking for our next Food and Beverage leader to join the Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific family and in particular the First Floor Food and Beverage Operations team where all the action happens!
Your day to day
As a key leader in the business, we want our Executive Housekeeping Manager to “run it like you own it” With our Housekeeping team only recently being brought back “in- house” it is your opportunity to make it your own!
Your entrepreneurial spirit will assist you to oversee all aspects of housekeeping within the hotel, always ensuring we are meeting quality and guest standards. Your hands-on, engaging and collaborative leadership style will enable you to develop and support our team, your strong drive for soft and financial results and maintaining brand standards are critical to success in this role.
Want variety? You'll have this on the daily - from leading and supporting the team, ensuring hotel cleanliness is always on-point, providing expert advice to the senior leadership team, overseeing daily room allocations and driving our sustainability initiatives.
What we need from you
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading a Housekeeping department in a full-service hotel/hospitality environment
- Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or in Business Administration related field preferred
- Valid NSW RSA Competency card, First Aid Qualifications and Drivers Licence are required
- A strong leader, good team player and be supported by excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and an ability to work collaboratively and champion change
- Fitness - you will be on your feet most of the day with lots of bending and kneeling
- Strength - you will need to lift, push and pull big objects like beds, luggage, bags, and parcels up to 50lbs (23 kg)
- Flexibility - night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Articulate - excellent communication skills. Bilingual or multilingual language skills are advantageous
- Ability to inspire passion, enthusiasm and positivity in the team to drive an engaged, winning culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple projects and priortise workloads
- Ability to manage complex relationships along with demonstrated ability to interact with guests, staff, and third parties that reflects highly on the Hotel, the brand and IHG
We'll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits - including great room discounts and superb training. Join us and you'll become part of the global IHG family - and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - to find out more about us.