Leading Mining Contractor
About the role and Project
This is your chance to join the Redpath MICO Mine team in an exciting Ground Support role. The Glencore MICO Zinc Mine is located 20km from Mount Isa, close to local amenities and a family friendly community environment. The MICO Redpath team benefit from the job security that comes from being in the early stages of a long term contract. The role will offer you the opportunity to progress your career in a small team environment where safety leadership and performance is valued. Redpath are industry leaders in underground ground support, with the MICO contract contributing to the 15,000m3 of shotcrete applied and the 35,000m of cablebolts installed by Redpath around Australia each month.
- safe, effective and productive operation of the Agitator machine whilst training on shotcrete machine in the application of fibrecrete;
- provide a high standard level of support and flexibility to the mining operation.
- Demonstrated experience working in an underground environment operating mining vehicles.
- Experience operating Jaycon Transmix Agitators preferred
- Ability to learn and understand mine plans and designs;
- Willing to be trained up as a Shotcrete Sprayer when not operating tucks
- Valid manual drivers licence
- A drive for continuous improvement and innovative solutions;
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath's motto Safety - First, Last and Always.
Residential Mt Isa candidates are encouraged to apply. Redpath offers choice and flexibility to enhance the lifestyle and wellbeing of our team. With benefits including discounted health insurance, salary packaging and salary continuance insurance we make the health, safety and well-being of our people our absolute priority, and we're focused on ensuring everyone is fit for work and fit for life.
The Redpath Group is a leading mining contractor with projects throughout Australia and the globe.
We specialise in shaft sinking, mine development, contract mining, raiseboring, underground construction, coal, engineering & technical services and speciality services. We are committed to providing an environment in which all our employees can excel while achieving our vision of Safety - First, Last and Always.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 2105-2581-ABO
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
The Redpath Group