Infrastructure & Mining
Great opportunity for a Leading Hand Auto Electrician to join a reputable specialist maintenance contractor. Relocate to a beautiful part of NSW.
- Secure a senor role running a workshop in Mudgee
- Relocate to a beautiful and picturesque location in NSW (Relocation Covered)
- Permanent role Mon-Frid - $155K-$160K package + Holidays + Training
Located in the beautiful wine region of Mudgee (regional NSW) this workshop supports a wide range of local businesses from mining to AG to civil earthmoving. The workshop runs a close-knit team of trades people and supports a field service team that works at mine sites in the area. The region also offers a broad range of exciting outdoor adventure activities, such as; -
- Mountain biking
- Motor cross dirt biking
This reputable civil and mining auto electrical maintenance contractor has serviced the mining, construction and civil industries for over the last 30 years. They are a business that offers long term job security and training opportunities for all employees.
Permanent opportunity with a reputable and established maintenance team in the Mudgee region. Reporting to the Regional Manager you will enjoy running the workshop and taking a senior position playing a key role in the growth of the division.
- Hands on leading hand role managing a team of 5 trades people (4 apprentices & 1 dual trade person)
- Maintaining light, medium to heavy equipment inc earthmoving equipment
- Auto electrical as well as some mechanical/ hydraulic maintenance and repairs
- Monday - Friday role between 45 - 55 hours per week
- $55.00ph + super ($156,585.00 annual package based on a 50-hr week)
- Auto Electrical trade qualification (dual trade highly regarded)
- Experience working on a wide range of equipment
- High level of auto electrical maintenance skills and knowledge is essential
- Experience in a leadership role managing a team in a workshop environment
- Experience with earthmoving equipment
- Permanent role with a division that is growing and offers clear career progression
- 5:2 roster giving you every weekend off at home with friends/ family
- An attractive salary package + company benefits
- The opportunity to work (and live) in the beautiful regional area of Mudgee
- Relocation packages on offer (up to $5,000)
Call Josh L-J on 0420 462 066 for a confidential conversation ... and apply now.
In the past 3 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Josh Little-Jones | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0420 462 066
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.